500+ free traffic strategies..

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Doodlepro 4 months ago.

• Author

kwatts
    Participant

Hey Dawood,

In your Youtube Report you mentioned 500 plus traffic
    strategies and i was wondering how to get access
    to them?
    Really enjoying and implementing everything in it!
    thanks again bro,
    Kris

Jackie Thai
    Participant

If you really purchased his course, you will get the download link from him.
    500 plus traffic is a bonus. http://prntscr.com/gkway5

Dawood Mossad
      Keymaster

Thank You Mr.Jackie Thai,

now back in full swing.

I now have many DMCA’s on the table.
      many people cheated me.
      but the good thing, many of them are praising me in many blackhat forums about our system.and many of them are getting results.

Thanks alot Mr.Jackie Thai, for replying to this question.
      i appreciate it alot.
      and if you see any violations of our products, please just send me an email with the links,
      my lawyers will do the Job Immediately.

i have already injected in over $2K to get my personal private internet Lawyers because in the coming months we will be releasing many products, not crap….systems which i have used for many years, to this day….

It takes alot of time to document a system which actually works like this one i released recently, even though many cheated me, but GOD IS THERE.

Thanks alot Mr. Jackie Thai once again.

i appreciate it alot.
      you are a true warrior.
      you will also one day create a product and i will be happpy to use it too…

regards

Dawood

Doodlepro
    Participant

Hi Dawood,
    We are here to support you. You are really committed person to help us. I never forget your help. God bless you.

BTW I would suggest you to provide your product/course in a membership area in a non downloadable video format. That way you can control the theft.

Thanks
    Vishwashanti

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.