Outstanding 50 Thoughts On Success
Success is one thing which is said to directly depend upon one’s mindset. In order to understand people’s mindsets regarding success, you should take into account their definition, principles, misconceptions, formulas and quotations about success.
To help you have a deeper understanding of success, here are 50 perspectives from renowned entrepreneurs.
Top 10 Success Definitions
- According to Winston Churchill, success is the ability to endure failure through keeping enthusiasm.
- Deepak Chopra explains success as the ability to both experience continuous happiness and achieving of progressive goals.
- Jim Rohn perceives success as doing common things in an extraordinarily manner.
- Anita Roddick tries defining success by redefining it. According to her, success is all about your destiny as opposed to mythical definitions that incline towards wealth power, glamour and allure among others. It should be personal since it is transitory.
- According to Richard Branson, success is obtaining satisfaction from what you do and the ability to motivate others in doing it. Instead of just working for financial gains, success requires more creativity, fun and innovation.
- Orison Swett Marden perceives it as a feeling possessed by a man optimistic of doing what is at hand hence; bringing about happiness.
- According to Zig Ziglar, it is achieving the best with what we possess. It requires the doing and trying as opposed to getting and triumph. You can have it as your personal standard of being the very best that you can be.
- George Sheehan explains it as having the courage, will and determination of becoming of the person you were destined to be.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson considers one as successful after attaining the following: intelligent people’s respect, children’s affections, honest critics’ appreciation, enduring false friends’ betrayal, appreciating beauty, ensuring that somebody breaths easily because of you, leaving the world a better place and realizing the best in others.
- Wilfred Peterson perceives success as concentrating onwhom you are towards achieving your desire.
Click In The Middle Of The Video To Play
- Thomas Edison says that success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.
- Dorothea Brande says that success is acting as if failing is impossible.
- Woody Allen has it that showing up in life comprises of up to 70% of success.
- Mark Victor Hausen declares that being successful does not have to wait for the perfect time; when you are perfect enough to start working towards it but, one starts from somewhere and acquires skills and perfection as he/she seeks success.
- According to Yoda, it is all about doing it or not doing it because there is never room for trying.
- Taryn Rose has it that one should be fearful of regret than failing.
- Edward Simmons differentiates success and failure as doing something nearly right and doing it accurately right.
- Abraham Lincoln said that the most important thing to have in mind is one’s resolution to success.
- George Bernard Shaw said that success depends on how reasonable and unreasonable men treat the world. The latter is always persistent in adapting the world to him hence making every progress entirely depend on him while the former makes himself adaptable to the world.
- From Anonymous we have it that, God granted everyone two ends to put into use; the head to win and the tail to lose. Success depends on which end one is using.
10 Success Formulas
- Albert Einstein says that;
If A=Success, then A=X+Y and Z. where x=work, y=play and z=shut your mouth.
- Thomas J. Watson declares that people fear failure because they think that it blocks their success but they are wrong. He says that for you to attain success, it would be important doubling your rate of failure and keep trying because success is as a result of trying and learning from mistakes.
- Stanley Tang has it that success is given by both passion and hard work over spent time.
- Swami Vivekananda says that the only way to success is finding an idea, owning it, thinking of it, making it your life, thinking of it, dreaming about it, letting every part of you body work for it, letting nothing come between you and it.
- Mark Twain believes that succeeding in life requires both ignorance and confidence.
- Napoleon Hill gives three combinations towards unbeatable success: Perspiration, patience and persistence.
- James Allen gives 4 questions to guide you to true success: Why not now? Why? Why not me? Why not?
- Success is a combination of engaging in pessimist action and having an optimist thought
- From an Anonymous source we have a plan to unfailing success. These involve identifying six important things worth your attention every day. This must be done at every end of day and prioritized accordingly in order to keep you focused.
- Arnold H. Glasgow perceives success as a simple task because it entails doing the right thing at the right place at the right time.
Top 10 Misconceptions about success
- Success is Complicated: Steve Jobs said that it is not easy to make success easy but if you can do it, it is very powerful. Many people make success to be harder than complicated but it does not have to be so. For instant, Google have on of the simplest home page which has made it very popular in the world.
- Success is a destination: success is considered as an ongoing process which does not have a destination where one takes a deep breath and claim satisfaction. When one achieves something, it opens a path to greater inspiration towards achieving more goals. There is no time in life that man will be satisfied and count themselves successful enough to take a break.
- Success is a path and key to happiness: unlike many people who think that attaining success leads to happiness in life, Harman Cain has it that happiness leads to success. To be happy depends on one’s perspective rather success or failure.
- Failure is a clear sign of not succeeding: Successful entrepreneurs are more versed with failing because for them to succeed, it involves taking heavy and large risks. Successful people have failed more than unsuccessful people. Read more from the world’s successful entrepreneurs and learn more of this fact. While on the path to success, failing is necessary
- Success comes at others’ expense: Becoming successful does not involve stepping on others on your way up but it involves providing the value needed by people. It involves giving more to earn more
- It is easier getting moderate success than “your wildest dream” success: 99% of people result to doing mediocrity because they believe that they can not achieve great things. Because many people are brought up with a mentality of setting realistic goals, many people bury their potentials and start competing for the realistic goals. You are supposed to go for your wildest dream goals though it may take more energy and hard work. Be energized for greater challenges.
- Waiting for the right time: It is necessary to overcome possible objections in order to start seeking success. There is nothing like the perfect time for acting but for people seeking success, they will always face the challenges head on and go for success.
- Success is traditional: If you want to be successful, you should work as if you are working by someone else’s rules but playing using your own in the real sense. Do not be shuttered by what other people call success.
- Success is easy: you can not expect success without hard work because it will be like reaping from where you have never sown. You should know that you earn success and people fail to see this because they always miss the whole picture.
- Success is equal to money: David Bly said that a money-oriented business is poor. It is always refreshing going to bed with an honest income at the end of the day knowing that you have done something beneficial to yourself and people at large.
Top 10 Principles of Success
- Success begins from within: Confucius declared that before changing the world, you should start with your heart. Success is determined by the way to feel and subsequently act hence; you must change something within before you succeed.
- Success is a habit: Aristotle perceived success as repeated acts rather than a single act hence you become what you do repeatedly. This means that the little things done on a daily basis count towards your success or failure.
- Success is only Obtainable “Now”: According to Thich Nhat Hanh, the only moment available to us is now and it paves way to all moments. Since we can only experience the present, we should appreciate success in the present time and know that it shapes the future.
- Success in Motion: It is essential to try doing something awesome after making what you were doing look perfect. Do not waste your time on the same thing but always know what to do next. Do not spend you life time reflecting on your success but seek work to improve on it in order to remain successful. You should seek work after getting a job.
- Success comes by faith: Although it takes a lot of challenges and risks, you should always believe that you will have success. Faith will increase your chances of success.
- Success comes with helping others: Patti Thor declared that,” It’s not that successful people are givers; it is that givers are successful people” .It is more satisfying helping others more than helping yourself and a lot of success comes through giving.
- Success as a choice: Mark Cain declared that to be successful comes with not giving yourself into captivity of the environment you find yourself in. you should shape your life to your liking because it is all in your hands. Everyone has the opportunity and resources to build a better life but what matters is the ability to decide to do so.
- Success requires perseverance: Real failure comes as a result of people failing to realize how close they are to success when they give up. Success does not come easily and it is a life-time game that you must be ready to bare.
- Success takes visualization as key: Yogi Bera claimed that you must be fully aware of your destination to avoid ending up in somewhere else. Visualization helps in making our goals more realistic and keeps on reminding us of our dream.
- Success starts today: Robert Louis Stevenson said that you should judge everyday by the number of seeds planted rather than the harvest reaped. Regardless of your present situation, you can still be successful. You may not reap the rewards immediately but have your seeds planted today